A-silicone based bite registration material.
Captures an accurate representation of the occlusal relationships quickly, enhancing patient comfort with high end hardness
- High final shore A hardness, yet flexible for easy trimming.
- Excellent dimensional stability.
- No bite resistance, no rebound.
- Excellent break resistance while removal & during articulation.
Rubber duck mixing tip for:-
- Less wastage of material
- Material can be spread into uniform thickness
AvueBite is Addition silicon based bite registration material with Exceptional accuracy and thixotropic characteristics. It captures an accurate representation of the occlusal relationships with high end hardness, with its Unique Mixing tip material can be spread into uniform thickness.
- For bite registration: registration of centric occlusion.
- Material for application on bite forks for use with face bows.
- It is a soft, thixotropic, patient-friendly material with a neutral taste.
- AvueBite flows smoothly-No bite resistance.
- Exceptional Accuracy-On first attempt.
- High dimensional stability-Minimal distortion.
- Outstanding elastic recovery-Reduced risk of breakage.
- Easy to apply-Not technique sensitive.
- VPS-based bite registration material.
- High final Shore[A] Hardness.
- Not brittle-Easy to cut/contour with Scalpel.
- No Rebound-Accurate Positioning of Stone Models.
2 x 50ml Cartridges with Accessories