A-Silicone impression material.
Rheological characteristics making single step/putty wash impression more accurate.
- A firmly fixed material to allow tray support, yet flexible enough for easy removal.
- Easily mixed to Homogenous & Bubble free consistency.
AvueGum Putty is A-Silicone impression materials. The addition silicones are frequently called polyvinyl siloxane or vinyl polysiloxane impression material. Regardless of type all elastomeric impression materials are supplied as two components system. i.e. Base and Catalyst. AvueGum has thixotropic characteristics and easily flows & records accurate details.
Excellent & Detailed reproduction of margins & impressions of unmatched Accuracy. AvueGum is hydrophilic & facilitates better adaption to tooth surface and into the sulcus
- Crown & Bridge impressions.
- Pickup impressions for implants.
- Full arch impressions.
- Veneer / Laminate Impressions.
- Inlay and Onlay impressions.
- Impressions for orthodontic splints and Study models.
3 - 4 minutes
Hardness (Shore A)
Linear Dimentional Change
Strain In Compression
300ml Base + 300ml Catalyst