Resin based root canal sealer
- Epoxy resin based formula with outstanding flow characteristics, which allows easy sealing of lateral canals hence ideal for warm gutta percha techniques.
- Low shrinkage hence reduced the gap between the sealer and the canal wall.
- Low solubility.
- 1:1 ratio, fast and easy preparation, smooth mix and easy handling.
- 1 hour work time, 7 hours setting time.
- Low risk of cytotoxicity.
- Better biocompatibility hence least sensitivity and periapical swelling.
- High radiopacity.
- Lightly coats G. P. with a good film thickness.
1 syringe of 16 gm, 1 mixing pad, 1 spatula.