EDTA Cream with urea peroxide, used as an irrigation agent for chemo-mechanical preparation of the root canal.
- Debridement in the root canal
- Dissolution of pulp remnants
- Removal of smear layer
- Facile movements of canal instruments
- Microbicidal treatment within the canal
- Clearance of dentinal tubules and apical area
- EDTA removes smear layer, softens dentin and facilitates the removal of calcific obstruction.
- Urea Peroxide reacts with Sodium Hydrochloride to produce oxygen bubbles that flush out within the canal.
- The lubricant medium facilitates instrument movement with in the canal to eliminate instrument binding or breakage.
- Unclogged dentin tubules and apical area permit better penetration of root canal medicaments and fillings.
- Provides rapid cleansing and enlarging of canals due to EDTA, which softens walls and smooth calcium deposits.
2 syringes of 6 gm with 10 tips