Gutta Percha Points ML .029
Diadent gutta percha points are hand jig rolled in Korea and China. Hand jigs produce a point with smooth round tip, which provides optimal apical seal. Diadent’s GP are latex free and radiopaque.
M = Milimeter Marked
L = Laser Inspected
.029 = +- 0.29 diameter tolerance
- Milimeter markings provide a quick and easy method for depth measurement.
- Eliminates apex perforations.
- Save chair time with pre-measured points.
- +/- .029 diameter tolerance ensures an excellent fit to the files.
- Laser inspected, radiopaque and hand rolled.
- Each size is color coded
- Length = 28mm +/- 1
- Standard Taper = .02 taper
SP-60 slide package. One hand slide open lid.
Each box contains 120 points and is available in sizes 10-120 in individual boxes or in assorted packs of 15-40 & 45-80.