Braided glass fiber strip impregnated with light-cured composite resin
- Splinting in periodontics.
- Splinting of traumatized teeth.
- Fabrication of adhesive direct temporary prostheses.
- Reinforcement of large restoration.
- Pre-impregnated (ready to use) : Saves time and material.
- Glass fiber : High flexural strength.
- Easy to cut : Special scissors are not required.
- Malleable fiber : Easy to adapt.
- Packed in sachets : Easy handling, protects fibers from light and heat.
3 units of 8.5 cm L x 2 mm W x 0.2 mm thickness