The proven efficacy of MTA now available in a root canal sealer
Bioceramic Root Canal Sealer
For root canal filling
- Biocompatible: Tissue healing with little inflammation
- High radiopacity*: Excellent radiograph visibility
- Flow rate of 27.66 mm*: Allows filling of accessory canals
- Setting expansion of 0.088%*: Due to MTA presence
- Presence of Calcium ions: Helps bone and tissues regrow
- Film thickness*: 9.6 mm
- Paste / paste presentation: Easy handling
- Working time: 23 minutes and Setting time (130 minutos): Ideal to complete all steps of endodontic filling
- Setting time: 130 minutes (ideal to complete all steps of endodontic filling)
- Easy removal: Removed with citrus oils and chloroform solvents
- Radiopacificator Calcium Tungstate: Does not stain tooth structure
1 SM syringe of 4 gm, 15 automixing tips and 1 mixing pad.
Handmix of 12 gm with mixing pad.