Nickel Titanium (NITI) Files
- NiTi has 5 times the flexibility compared to stainless steel files.
- NiTi has 10 times the stress resistance compared to stainless steel files.
- Produces smooth and progressive enlargement of root canal.
- NiTi follows existing canal path and has memory so there is no need to prebend the files.
- Color coded handles and pre-inserted silicone endo stops.
- NiTi resists spontaneous breakage, decreases zipping and stripping.
- Increased angular rotation reduces fracture.
- Designed to clean and shape root canals.
- Produced to give operators a smooth tactile sense inside the canal during instrumentation (square shaped cross section).
- Ground from round stainless steel wire.
- The flute depth increases with the taper, creating a sharper, more flexible instrument.
- Made from stainless steel wire that is ground to a triangular shape and twisted.
6 files / box