Self-Developing X Ray Films.
Developing solution, fixing solution. Dark room not required anymore.
- Develop IOPA in 30-45 seconds with high definition & contrast.
- Easy to use.
- Self-developing intra-oral dental X – ray film.
- ISO Format 2 3×4 cm.
- Class D sensitivity.
- Complying with ISO 3665
- High sensitivity and maximum contrast for instant development in full light to obtain high resolution results.
- Reduced exposure times.
- Simple, high-speed processing in 30/45″.
- Disinfected at source.
- Excellent storage properties.
Xpress SD is aself-developing dental X-Ray films are extremely useful in day to day dental practice. Easy to use, high quality Diagnostic images through unique instantaneous self-development process with Guaranteed hygiene and Reduced size makes this product one of the most advanced revolutionary system in conventional Dental Radiography.
ISO format 2-3 × 4 cm, group D sensitivity, self-developing dental radiographic films. Each film consists of a hermetically sealed double colour plastic pouch superior/Upper fraction hold radiographic film, lower section is full of developing and fixing solution.
- Xpress SD is a Diagnostic film that makes it possible to obtain radiographic images with excellent definition and high level of contrast.
- These films have been designed for easy instant development of X-ray in full light without any developing tanks, dark room, developing solution etc.
- It’s perfect ergonomic shape permits precise safe positioning intraorally making it possible to reach all the inaccessible areas of mouth without tissue irritation and discomfort to the patient.
- Express SD are soft to use, without any sharp corners, also the flexibility of the Plastic envelope reduces the risk of distortion of the image caused by bending of the film.
25 + 25 Instant Dental Films